StartAllBack is a unique and comprehensive Windows 11 customization tool that allows users to bring back the classic Start menu and taskbar, as well as many other features from previous versions of Windows. It is a paid app, but it is well worth the investment for users who want to have more control over the look and feel of their Windows 11 system.
One of the most notable features of StartAllBack is its ability to customize the Start menu. Users can choose from a variety of different styles, including the classic Windows 7 Start menu, the Windows 10 Start menu, and a hybrid style that combines elements of both. It is also possible to customize the size, layout, and transparency of the Start menu.
Another great feature of StartAllBack is its ability to customize the taskbar. Users can choose to move the taskbar back to the top of the screen, and they can also customize its size, layout, and transparency. StartAllBack also allows users to add new buttons to the taskbar, such as a dedicated search button and a button to launch the Run dialog box.
Notable Features of StartAllBack
In addition to customizing the Start menu and taskbar, StartAllBack also offers a variety of other features, such as:
- The ability to recolor the UI in Windows apps
- The ability to add translucent effects in the Ribbon and Command Bar
- The ability to move the taskbar to the top, left, and right of the screen
- The ability to add a classic context menu to Windows 11
- The ability to disable the new Windows 11 widgets
- The ability to restore the classic Windows 10 Task View
- And much more!
Overall, StartAllBack is a powerful and versatile Windows 11 customization tool that offers users a wide range of options for customizing the look and feel of their system. It is a must-have app for any Windows 11 user who wants to have more control over their system.
New Features of StartAllBack
Here are some of the new features that have been added to StartAllBack in recent versions –
- Dark mode and Mica for property sheets in Explorer
- Style and scaling improvements for common controls in Explorer
- Search box and window sharing for classic taskbar
- Improved support for multi-monitor setups
- New options for customizing the Start menu and taskbar
The system requirements for StartAllBack are as follows –
- Developer: StartAllBack
- Operating system: Windows 11
- Processor: 1 GHz or faster
- RAM: 1 GB (32-bit) or 2 GB (64-bit)
- Hard disk space: 20 MB
- .NET Framework 4.8
Note: StartAllBack is not compatible with Windows 10 or earlier versions of Windows.
StartAllBack Free Download
StartAllBack is a constantly evolving app, and the developers are always adding new features and improvements. It is a great choice for Windows 11 users who want to have the most customizable experience possible. Download From the below link.
This File is Too Large. First Download Internet Download Manager (IDM). Then Download SketchUp Pro 2023 click on below Button.
Thanks For Visiting.