Elementor Pro Latest Version Free Download is the most popular front-end page builder plugin for WordPress. This plugin helps you build awesome eye-catching pages for your sites using its live drag and drop editor. It can work with almost any WordPress theme. Its integration with popular marketing tools like MailChimp, ConvertKit, Zapier, GetResponse, etc., makes marketing easier. The Editor of Elementor Pro is well defined and easy to use. So, anyone can build stunning website pages without any technical knowledge using its live front-end editor. Elementor Pro also offers some pre-made beautiful templates and blocks. You can import them from the Elementor library in just a few clicks
Elementor Pro is an paid extension of Elementor WordPress page builder, which empowers you with most professional tools that speed up your workflow and designing. Elementor Pro main benifits are: Theme Builder lets you customize every block of your theme. Visually drag and drop design forms and integrate them seamlessly.
Elementor also comes with a pop-up builder so if you are collecting email addresses and building your subscriber list, you can easily build a beautiful pop up. It’s just as good as any of the other paid-for pop up builders. You will get that pop-up building feature with given downloadable file.
The header and footer areas are the backbones of every website. In the past, tasks like removing the space between header and body in WordPress required going into the PHP files of the theme.
Elementor Theme/page Builder gives you a powerful new way to edit your site’s header and footer, visually designing it however you like. Build powerful headers and footers on any WordPress theme in minutes. No additional plugin and addon installation required for editing header/footer with Elementor pro.
More than 3 million websites are currently using Elementor. The popularity also means that there are massive requests for pirated versions of Elementor Pro. We have discovered that a large percentage is full of malware/viruses such as keyloggers & backdoors to your website while testing some of them. We do in no way recommend that you download pirated versions. Even if you manage to find a cracked version of Elementor pro, the chances are that it’s outdated and won’t work with the current version of WordPress, or even worse, it might break suddenly, causing your website not to work at all due to the plugin being outdated.
40+ FREE WIDGETS AND COUNTING
No other page builder or website builder can compare to Elementor. We packed 40+ of the most useful widgets into our website builder. True, that’s way more than we had to offer, but we wanted to spare no widget from you, so you can reach the top of your design capabilities.
- Heading. Add eye-catching headlines.
- Image. Control the size, opacity and other settings of images.
- Text Editor. A WYSIWYG text editor, just like the WordPress editor.
- Video. Add YouTube \ Vimeo to your page.
- Button. Controlling every aspect of the button design.
- Image Box. A box that includes image, headline and text.
- Testimonials. Customer testimonials that show social proof.
- Icon. Place one or more of 600+ icons available.
- Icon Box. Works the same as the image box, only with icons.
- Social Icons. Icons to your social pages like Facebook / Twitter.
- Image Gallery. Displays your images in an aligned grid.
- Image Carousel. A rotating carousel or slider of chosen images.
- Icon List. A bullet list with any chosen icon and text.
- Counter. Show stats and numbers in an escalating manner.
- Progress Bar. Include an escalating progress bar.
- Tabs. Vertical or horizontal tabs that display different pieces of content.
- Accordion. A collapsable display of content.
- Toggle. Like Accordion, for FAQ pages.
- Star Rating. Add some social proof with a styled star rating.
- Alert. A colored alert box to draw the attention of the visitor.
- HTML. Insert code into the page.
- Shortcode. Easily insert shortcodes from any plugin into the page.
- Menu Anchor. Link any menu to this anchor.
- Read More. Set the
Read Morecut-off for the excerpt in archive pages.
- Sidebar. Add any sidebar into the page.
- Google Maps. Embed maps into the page.
- SoundCloud. Add audio bits from SoundCloud.
- Divider. A line that divides different elements in the page.
- Spacer. A space that divides the various elements.
- Columns. Create inner columns within the column.
- And counting…
Core Features of Elementor Pro v3.2.2
- Drag n Drop editor
- Front-end editor
- Live preview
- No harmful effects on site performance
- Allows to import and export templates
- Support of 35+ pre-built templates
- Multiple marketing tools and plugins support
- Multiple typography options
- Enables to place inline elements
- Font Awesome icons support
- Permits to build mobile-responsive pages
- Landing page builder
- Popup builder
- Schema markup support for rating system
- Drag and Drop theme builder
- Allows to create custom post templates
- Can build creative 404 and search pages also
- Slider support
- 3rd party widget support
- Light-weight plugin
- Integration with popular SEO plugin – Yoast SEO
- Google fonts support
Installation and Activation Guide (Must Read)
- First of all, open and extract the downloaded zip file.
- Now you will get two files.
- First, install elementor pro v3.2.2.zip.
- Now install elementor pro v3.2.2..zip.
- To activate Elementor Pro, Go to your WordPress Dashboard>>Elementor>>License and enter “GWP7514519919615182316RL” as a license key (only if it is not already activated).
- If you want to use premade templates or blocks then you have to create a free account on Elementor’s official website. Elementor will ask you to connect with the Elementor account whenever you try to use premade pages and blocks. Connect and Enjoy [Some newly added pro templates may not work].
- Never Update the free version of Elementor from your WordPress Server. It can break the template importing feature.
- If you’re facing any issues first deactivate and delete the Elementor plugin then open phpMyAdmin to find and delete database entries containing “elementor” in them into the wp_options & wp_usermeta tables only. After deleting elementor entries from both tables, reinstall and use the plugins