- We will do Blogger SEO in mainly 3 Steps-
- 01. Upload a Lightweight Customizable Theme
- 02. Blogger SEO Settings Implementation
- 03. Third And Final is Single Post SEO
- SEO Analysis – Blogger SEO
Blogger SEO Tips – In the Present day, Specially in 2021 SEO is the main key factor of a website to succeed in the online field. SEO stands for “Search Engine Optimization”. This means you have to optimize your website according to Search Engine standards, that’s why they can crawl & Rank it. There are millions of websites online that mostly depend on SEO to optimize their website to reach the exact audiences according to their niche. So, SEO is the most important factor to rank a website on Search Engine. When it comes to blogger SEO, It’s really crucial.
Normally in Blogger, any post hardly ranks. Because there are not many SEO tools or options like WordPress, Wix, and other CMS. That’s why we have to utilize every possible trick to rank a post in the search engine. Now I’m going to share my best possible tips & tricks to rank a website doing Blogger SEO, which I used in every Blogger website. So, Let’s get started.
We will do Blogger SEO in mainly 3 Steps-
01. Upload a Lightweight Customizable Theme
02. Blogger Setting Implementation
03. Single Post SEO
When we say website SEO, There are a few factors comes, which are all-important. We have to emphasize all of these factors. Firstly
01. Upload a Lightweight Customizable Theme
We need a Lightweight Customizable Theme. You can find a lot of themes online and you can use them on your Blogger website. You can also develop themes according to the requirements of your website niche. So, my first recommendation is to add a good Theme for SEO.
Follow the below steps to upload custom themes.
- First login to your blogger account.
- Then click on theme besides the right side bar.
- Now click on the down arrow of the Customize Option.
- Click on restore and then Click On Upload.
- Now choose the theme file where you put in your computer.
- Okay now click on open to Upload.
Finally, you have completed the upload process of the theme.
02. Blogger SEO Settings Implementation
Advanced Blogger SEO Settings: In this section, I’m gonna describe to you, how to implement the best blogger setting in your blogger Website.
To start this implementation, you have to first log in to your blogger website. Then click on the Settings option, Now you can see all the options on your computer screen. We are gonna start from the very first option. So Let’s Get started. Here you can see the main option given below.
- Basic: In short, we can say that basic section is the main SEO settings in blogger. So, Its very important. Put the right information about your website. These information will help the search engine bots to index your website.
- Title: ( here write the website brand name of yours, For Example: Ours is “Softzar“. )
- Description: ( Write a short description about your website within 150 character’s. This description shortly brief your users and Search Engine’s actually the website is what about & the website niche. )
- Blog Language: ( Write the blog language of yours. )
- Adult Content: ( If you add any bulger or adult content on your blog, then show the warnings to blog readers clicking the besides option on. )
- Google Analytics: ( If you have created a google analytics Account for your blog then you can add the analytics ID here LikeUA-145073344-3 )
- Favicon: ( Upload a favicon or a small square logo )
- Privacy : Allow search engines to find your blog clicking the besides option ON. That’s why people can find your website in web.
- Publishing: Blog Address- Don’t need to change this section.
- HTTPS: HTTPS Redirect-Ensure that visits to HTTP redirect to HTTPS clicking the besides option ON.
- Blog Admin and Author: Give name of Blog admin or Author.
- Reader Access: keep as Public.
- Posts: Max post shown at main page-Keep it 15 to 20.
- Comments: Keep it hide or embedded.
- Email: No need to change this section.
- Formatting: Time zone- Change GMT according to your country location.
- Meta tag: Enable search description.
- Errors & Redirect: No need to change this item.
- Crawlers & Indexing:
- Enable custom robots.txt
- Custom robots.txt is like- Allow: /
- Disallow: /category/
- Disallow: /tag/
- Also Enable Custom robots header tags.
- Monetization: Enable Custom ads.txt if you apply your website for adsense.
- Manage Blog: No need to Change.
- Site Feed: No need To Change.
- General: No need to Change.
Learn more about Blogger Setting
03. Third And Final is Single Post SEO
After doing the main two SEO parts properly. Then we have to focus on Single Post SEO. To SEO a post, we have applied the tricks in a different way. I will describe all the tricks in two major analyses.
- Readability Analysis
- SEO Analysis
So, follow the below Sequences to SEO a single post.
Transition words: Try to use more transition words in your paragraph, these words reduce the boringness of reading and attract the users to read more. Use at least 30 % of Transition words in amongst the sentences of the paragraphs. If you don’t know what is the transition words, then follow the below chart.
|Logical Relationship||Transitional Expression|
|Similarity||Also, In the same way, Just as….so too, Likewise, Similarly|
|Exception/Contrast||But, However, In spite of, On the other hand, On the contrary, In contrast, Still, yet|
|Sequence/Order||First, Second, Third, Firstly, Secondly, Thirdly, ……Next, Then, Finally, At the end|
|Time||After, Afterward, At last, Before, Currently, during, earlier, immediately, later, meanwhile, now, then, recently, simultaneously, Subsequently,|
|Emphasis||even, indeed, In fact, Of course, truly|
|Example||For example, For instance, namely, specifically, to illustrate|
|Place/Position||Above, adjacent, below, beyond, here, in front of, in back, nearby, there|
|Cause and Effects||accordingly, consequently, hence, therefore, thus|
|Additional support Or Evidence||Additionally, again, also, and, as well as, besides, equally important, further, furthermore, in addition, moreover, then|
|Conclusion/Summary||finally, in brief, briefly, in a words, in conclusion, in the end, in the final analysis, On the whole, thus, to conclude, to summarize, in sum, to sum up, in summary|
Flesch Reading Ease: Always try to write the post in simple and easy words, that’s why users can read and understand easily. Avoid the complex and long syllable words. If you keeps the flesch reading score above 60%, there is a good chances to rank the post in search engines first page.
Passive Voice: Write some things that engage users’ attention. So try to address the users through the words.
Consecutive Sentences: If you start two or more sentences with the same words over and over, then the sentences are called consecutive sentences. So, make sure you have your sentences have enough variety.
Paragraph Length: Always keep your paragraph length within 300 words. If any paragraph has more than 300 words, then make that short to increase the readability score. Because long paragraphs distract the user’s intention
Sentences Length: Also keep the paragraph sentences short.
If you care about all the factors and implement them in your post, then these will bring a dramatic change in your Readability scores also in blogger SEO.
SEO Analysis – Blogger SEO
Post Title or SEO Title Width: Write a post title name. Which reflects the whole post significantly. Try to keep the post length short within 60 letters.
Keyphrase density And Uses: If you have defined the keywords and going to use them in your post. Then always remember you can add one keyword on behalf of 200 words. It’s mean, If your post has 1000 word then you can add only 5 keywords to your post. So the density of keywords is very important and don’t over-optimize any post. Add one or two keyphrases on the Subheading. It boasts up the SEO Score.
Keywords Or Keyphrase: A bunches of words or sentences that are described in which topics the post is written about. These are called keywords or keyphrases. Make sure the keyphrase length is not more than 4 words.
Keyphrase in the title: Add the keyphrase in the SEO title or Post title.
Keyphrase In introduction: Also add the key phrase in the post Introduction or First paragraph of the post.
Text Length: Write a minimum of 500 words in each and every post. Every search engines recommend any post must contain a minimum of 500 words or high. So, keep an eye on this particular section and it’s very important.
Outbound Links: Add some links outside your website. These helps a website to connect other website and gives an strong massage to search engine about the link building strategy.
Internal Links: An internal link is any link from one page on your website to another page on your website. It helps that particular post that didn’t rank on the Search engine. It also gives a strong message to the search engines about the page structure of the other posts. So, search engines prefer to add links to another page.
Subheading Distribution: Add a subheading in your post to distribute the words in different sections.
Meta description & Length: The meta description is a snippet of some characters. We also say it a short brief about the post. It’s good to keep the description within 150 characters. It helps Google and other search engines to find out your content on the web and helps to index the page. Try to add the keywords in this short brief. You’ll mostly see snippets of 120 to 150 characters, like in the example below.
KeyPhrase in slug: Add the keyphrase in the post URL. This is also a great thing.
If you consider all of these factors when you make content, it’s will impact greatly your overall Blogger SEO. Thanks.